AUDIENCEX is proud to be participating as the presenting sponsor of the 2019 Ad Day, presented by the American Advertising Federation of Des Moines. This year’s event theme is “Imagination Having Fun”, and brings together hundreds of design and marketing experts to talk about the importance of creative in advertising.
This one-day event brings out the best in the Des Moines advertising scene to help add fuel to your creative fire. Interested in honing your creative expertise and getting new ideas for your next campaign? Then this is the event for you.
Join us on August 16th for a day full of expert advice to learn more about the thought process behind some of the best ad campaigns around. This year’s speakers include:
- Bill Gardner, Owner/President of Gardner Design
- Frank Norton, Art Director at Boulevard Brewing Co.
- Zipeng Zhu, Designer/Illustrator/Animator at Dazzle
- Amy Brusselback, Principal at Design B&B
- Meg Lewis, Designer, Educator, & Commercial Artist
- Kerry Feuerman, Creative Director, Author, and Founder of Last Hurdle
This year’s Ad Day takes place at the Science Center of Iowa — what better place for a creative conference than a venue dedicated to engaging and inspiring creativity? Enjoy and experiment with the exhibits between sessions.
Step back from your day-to-day, re-energize your knowledge base, and gain a new perspective to take back to your team. Let your imagination run wild — or at least let it free for the day — we’ll see you there.
Visit the event website for more information or to purchase tickets.